Curation Technologies play a major role when it comes to transforming processes like the management of data, content and knowledge. They integrate the latest AI technologies into modern tools, extracting meaning from unstructured content, increasing the performance of knowledge workers and improving data quality. In effect curation technologies are the basis for AI solutions like search applications or recommender systems in industries that depend on reliable information. They drive the digital shift of business processes and the development of new applications and services.
Given the importance of curation technologies the Qurator partners aim for a strategy of strengths and synergetic activities. The opening session wants to spotlight the specific strengths of Qurator technologies and discuss the future development from an international and European perspective.
10:00 - 10:20
10:20 - 10:50
Curation Technologies - a European Perspective on Artificial Intelligence
10:50 - 11:00
11:00 - 12:00
Panel Discussion “Fantastic Futures or Digital Dependence? Perspectives on AI and Data Curation”
- Dr. Feiyu Xu, Senior Vice President, Global Head of Artificial Intelligence SAP
- Prof. Dr. Sebastian Sierra Barra
- Prof. Dr. Paul Lukowicz, HumaneAI EU Project
- Prof. Dr. Adrian Paschke, Fraunhofer FOKUS
- Armin Berger, CEO 3pc GmbH Neue Kommunikation
- Dr. Georg Rehm, DFKI Berlin
- Clemens Neudecker, Researcher Advisor Staatsbibliothek zu Berlin