About Frauke Weichhardt
Dr.-Ing. Frauke Weichhardt (born in 1963 in Berlin, Germany)
- Diploma in Industrial Engineering and Business Administration at Technical University Berlin
- PhD at Technical University Berlin (Dr.-Ing.)
- Research Associate at Technical University Berlin in the field of systems analysis and IT
- Business Unit Manager UBIS GmbH and proubis GmbH in the field of process modelling and tools
- Knowledge Manager Siemens Financial Services GmbH
- Freelance projects at AOK Health Insurance Company
- Managing Partner at Semtation GmbH, developping the SemTalk® platform
- Vice President Verband der Wirtschaftsingenieure Deutschlands VWI e.V.
- Regional Coordinator Gesellschaft für Wissensmanagement GfWM e.V.
- Business Process Modelling has been a major subject in Frauke´s professional life since 1989 and also in her PhD thesis.
- Semantic Technologies have intruded in her professional life starting in the year 2000 in research and professional projects, methods and products.
- Knowledge Management, especially on the Microsoft platform