The first annual ELG conference
META-FORUM is the international conference series on powerful and innovative Language Technologies for the multilingual information society.
The preparation of the eighth edition of the conference – META-FORUM 2019 – is in full swing. The organising team is currently putting together a programme that will provide a comprehensive picture of the most recent developments in European Language Technology industry and research including language-centric AI.
In addition to presentations and panel discussions, you can also look forward to an expo, where you will get to know the latest research and innovation projects and get the chance to talk to experts from research and industry.
This year’s META-FORUM will also offer the opportunity to take a look at the emerging European Language Grid platform. The system will be demonstrated at META-FORUM 2019 for the very first time.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn what’s new in the Language Technology landscape. Registration for META-FORUM is, as usual, free of charge.
Key topics of the conference include:
- Overview and demo of the European Language Grid
- ELG: approach, plan and technical architecture
- First information on the ELG open calls, to be published in 2020 (“financial support for third parties”)
- Current EU projects in the Language Technology area
- Language Technology and Artificial Intelligence: building bridges in the EU
- European Language Technology community consolidation
- News from the language communities
- Reports from industry
- Expo with booths from industry and research
We look forward to meeting you in Brussels.